- Matt black and burl wood finish
- Molded case
- Black interior
- Two watch stands
- Glass porthole style transparent viewing windows
- Movement clockwise or anti-clockwise
- Quiet motor
- One program
- Landscape design
- Easy to use
- Suitable for office, study, dressing room, etc.
- Approx. dims 260 x 145 x 128mm
- Approx. weight: 900 gms
- Power I/P: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 0.2A O/P: DC 4V 500mA
- 2 watch stands
- 1yr warranty
- Case materials: Plastic & glass
- Japanese motor
- Choose to wind clockwise or anti-clockwise
- Each movement rotates 1 hr and rest for 3 hrs (2160TPD)
- Load your watch on the pillow
- Plug in the adaptor and turn on the power
- Select programs by program switch on / off
- Power adaptor
- User manual
- Storage: No
- Movement: Two
- Turns Per Day: 2160
- Watch Holder : 2
- Warranty: 1 year
- The STOP or OFF switch on this model stops the winder holder rotating to allow you to remove / place your watch on the watch winder pillow.
- If the winder is in the middle of a program when it'switched to STOP or OFF. It will only stop the winder holder rotating, it will not reset the program.
- When the winder is switched on again, it will start at the point of the program where it was switched off.
- To restart a program from the beginning you would need to turn off the winder, unplug the power cord, plug in the power cord and switch the winder on.