High Gloss Dual Watch Winder, Cream Interior (No' 105)
- Winds 2 watches
- Battery compartment
- 4 program modes
- Over winding protection
- Easy operation
- Handmade wood case, leatherette inlays
- Adjustable watch holder sleeves suit either small or big watches
- Complex gloss lacquering procedures, each layer of paint based on complete drying
- Approx. dims: 180 x 180 x 190 mm (L x W x H)
- Approx. Wgt: 1.80kg
- 2 Watches
- 4 program modes
- Colour: Black piano gloss exterior with cream interior
- Acrylic viewing lid
- Premium PU Leather
- Universal AC / DC adaptor
- Battery compartment Type D Batteries (not included)
- Turn and rest program: Yes
- Watch cushion adjustable: Yes
- Lockable: Yes
- Working temperature: -19*C-+45*C
- Power: AC 100-240V
Winding functions - Winds clockwise, anti-clockwise and bidirectional by operating the mode switches located at the back of the watch winder.
- OFF - In this mode the watch winder is switched off
- Rotates clockwise
- Rotates anti-clockwise
- Rotates bi-directional, alternates between clockwise and anti-clockwise
TPD – Turns per day (approx.)
- 650 TPD - Rotates for 1 minute, rests for 10 minutes then repeats
- 750 TPD - Rotates for 1 minute, rests for 8 minutes then repeats
- 850 TPD - Rotates for 1 minute, rests for 7 minutes then repeats
- 1000 TPD - Rotates for 1 minute, rests for 6 minutes then repeats
- Insert the adaptor into the adaptor port located at the back of the watch winder and plug into the electrical outlet or insert 2 x Type D batteries in the battery compartment.
- Open the lid and carefully pull out the watch holder by forefinger and thumb.
- Place the watch on the watch holder.
- Place the watch in the winder it was taken from.
- Using the Mode switches, select the required rotating mode direction, clockwise, anti-clockwise or bi-directional and TPD, 650, 750, 850 or 1000.
- Press the ON/OFF switch at the back of the watch winder to ON, the watch winder should now be working.