A great product. Simple to use.
Includes several winding options which will work with all automatic watches.
- Clockwise, Anti -clockwise or Bi-directional
- You can choose the TPD settings, either
- 650 TPD: Auto rotate for 5 mins, rests for 79 mins
- 900 TPD: Auto rotate for 5 mins, rests for 56 mins
- 1200 TPD: Auto rotate for 5 mins, rest for 41 mins
- 1500 TPD: Auto rotate for 5 mins, rests for 32 mins
- All TPD settings are approx.
- TPD Switch
- On / off switch
- Viewing window
- A spring loaded watch pillow, wiht pillow extender for larger watches
- Actual product size: 118 x 131 x 161 mm
- Wgt: Approx 420g (without adaptor)
- AC power adaptor (EU adaptor can be supplied)
Open the front cover, then use your index finger and thumb to hold the watch pillow, from the two sides of the pillow hitch marked with two arrows, with some force, pull out the watch pillow.
Place the watch on the pillow by pushing in the spring on the back of the pillow, then put your watch around the pillow and let go of the spring.
Once the watch is on the pillow, place the pillow back into the winder. Push until you hear a click signifying that it is securely in the winder.
Use the switches on the unit to select
- the winder rotation or to turn the unit off
- the TPD your watch needs to keep it wound