Compact Single Watch Winder, Spring Loaded Pillow+Extender, 650-1500 TPD, 4 Winding Programs (No' 112)
This is a compact winder. Its versatile, easily portable, and has a good selection of programs which will keep all automatic watches wound.Program Features
- Winds Clockwise, Anti -clockwise or Bi-directional
- Choose your Turns Per Day (TPD) settings:
- 650 TPD: Auto rotate for 5 mins, rests for 79 mins
- 900 TPD: Auto rotate for 5 mins, rests for 56 mins
- 1200 TPD: Auto rotate for 5 mins, rest for 41 mins
- 1500 TPD: Auto rotate for 5 mins, rests for 32 mins
- All TPD settings are approx.
- TPD Switch
- On / off switch
- Viewing window
- Spring loaded watch pillow, with pillow extender for larger watches
- Product dims: 118 x 131 x 161 mm
- Wgt: Approx 420g (without adaptor)
- AC power adaptor (EU adaptor can be supplied)
How to use
- Insert the adaptor into the adaptor port and plug it into the electrical outlet.
- Open the front cover, then use your index finger and thumb to hold the watch pillow, from the two sides of the pillow hitch marked with two arrows, with a little force, pull out the watch pillow.
- Place the watch on the pillow by pushing in the spring on the back of the pillow, then put your watch around the pillow and let go of the spring.
- Once the watch is on the pillow, place the pillow back into the winder. Push until you hear a click signifying that it is securely in the winder.
- Use the program switches to select either the winder rotation, TPD and to turn the unit on or off.